Friday, September 25, 2009

Garnier Fructis Flex and Hold Volumizing Spray

Hello Bellas,
I hope you guys have a good weekend. But before that, I wanted to do another review. And today I want to review the new Garnier Fructis Hold & Flex Volumizing Spray from their new FLEX&HOLD line.


This is what the website states:
Discover the 1st Garnier Fructis Style spray with bamboo extract and anti-humidity protection. It gives long-lasting hold and natural, healthy-looking movement, without stickiness or residue. This volumizing hairspray lifts from root to tip to boost flat, tired hair with body, fullness and an ultra strong hold - even with moisture in the air - all day, every day.

Sounds wonderful doesn’t it?

Let me start off by saying that volumized hair is in right now, flat limp hair is out!
So this spray I purchased from Walmart for $3 on sale of course because it is new. So I had to buy me a bottle to try it out. And let me just tell you I love love love it! Before I get to ahead of myself let me say that it of course is affordable and the packaging is pretty. The green they use is really bright and is not like the usual green they use on their other bottles. Ok I know im weird cuz im talking about the different shades of green they use lol. Okay well let makes this quick and easy, pretty much I sprayed my hair before I blew dryed it but I didn’t put to much just enough at the crown where I was going to need that volume. I used a large round brush and after it was dry I used jumbo rollers to set my hair. Then when I finished I pulled out the rollers and added more of this wonderful spray and I had HUGE hair lol. Lots of volume. You can always calm it down by brushing it. Anyways, im going off topic.

PROS:
* inexpensive
* easy to use
* does not make hair sticky or hard (don’t want the chola look)
* does what its suppose to do add flexible hold and volume to hair

CONS:
* I will have to say none

So to conclude, I have to say ladies that this products does what it says its going to do. It provides your hair with the flexibility and shine we all look for. And boy that volume is big! So I definitely recommend you ladies check it out.

Let me know what you guys think!

Xoxo
eve

1 comment:

  1. hey... great review I hope their launched over here soon, I love Garnier hair products & volumed hair is so bang on trend at the mo :)

    ReplyDelete