Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mini Drugstore and random Haul

Hey guys so CVS was having a buy one get one free sale for 3days and i went to check out some stuff. So i went in and picked up some stuff from Almay and from Revlon. Since to me it was a bargain what i got, i decided to head down to Ross which is in the same shopping center and take a look at what they had. So let me start off with what i bought at CVS. *I will have reviews for all these products soon =] *

From Almay i bought the Bright eyes base and concealer i heard that Almay had a really good concealer that didn't look greasy and it didnt flake up like others tend to do. I bought it for $6.99. I also bought Almay's Smart Shade concealer. I got both of these in Light/Medium. It too was $6.99 but I got it for free. I cant wait to try both of them, since the bright eyes says it will cover dark circles and brighten your eyes cuz i really need that. I also bought Revlon Double Twist Mascara. I got it for $8.99 i just want to try it out along with the Lashblast which i already use. And the product i decided to try too was Revlon Colorstay Brow. To fill in my brows i usually use MAC Corduroy e/s but decided to try out something different. I really hope i like these products.
Now for what i bought at Ross. So i went in there just browse and stay cool since it felt like it was 100 degree weather around 6pm in socal!!! Anyways, so walked around till i hit the bath/body/hair section, and i noticed that they sell a lot of high end brands in that too. i thought it was funny, until i came up on a bottle of Big Sexy Hair Volumizer Mousse. OMG, it was only $ 6.99 for a 10.6 oz bottle. At your regular drugstore it runs for almost $20. So ithought it was a steal. I also came across a cute dress to wear for a night on the town.
Let me know what you think of all the cool deals and if you tried any of the products and what you thought of them....


No comments:

Post a Comment