I went on MakeupAlley to inquire on what shade of this stuff will suit my skin color, since im a nc35, the girls recommended i try 008 Golden Beige, now for the colorstay i use 220 natural beige which is slightly different ok well not really it is very different lol but whatver since i was getting it as a BOGO i decided to also purchase this new foundation in natural beige just in case.
i tried on both colors and they both seem to suit me, weird right?? but heck at least i dont have to go back to return the wrong color =]
now for the pros and cons
- price is very good it runs about $14 (and if you get from a BOGO sale u get two for that price amazing) a bottle very reasonable compared to other HD FOUNDATIONS, CS is selling theirs for about $17 plus s&h and that's just CS now imagine MUFE lol
- packaging is great! the pump is perfect it dispense a good amount with one pump enough to cover my whole face and it has a lid lol
- amazing coverage, it is very build able, it made my face flawless so again amazing
- it does give a great dewy finish with a nice even glow
- it is not fast drying like the colorstay, i have to hurry to put that on and blend otherwise since it dries up pretty quickly i have a mess on my face lol
- feels very lightweight not heavy at all.
- it does have a slight greyish tone to it, or maybe its just me being really colorblind lol
- while this may not be a bad thing for some it does have some shimmer in it, but the advertisement clearly states that, so if your not into the shimmers then DO NOT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT! the shimmers are meant to give you that glow.
- not a lot of shades to choose from, which could be a bad thing if you have a very strange skin color lol jk
BTW Sparklemidori is having a giveaway here! go check her out!