Friday, January 15, 2010

EOTD: Lime Green Eyes

Hello Bellas i come to you with another eye look which i really like a lot, I was at home after a nice hot bath using my star melt from LUSH...really relaxing, i wanted to play around with colors and this is what i came up with:

(notice the redness on my cheek, thats the crap i was talking about the other day its so ugly, and im shiny cuz i just took a bath and washed my face an applied vitamin E all over )

what i used:
  • NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
  • CS 88 Matte e/s palette the bright green and dark greens and off white for highlight
  • Avon e/l in black
i think im gonna do a series of eotd's using all the colors of the rainbow what do you guys think??
xoxo
eve

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I'd love to see a rainbow collection of EOTDs :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Greens are my thing lately. & you should def do a rainbow series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thats lovely. Definately :) I'd look forward to that xx

    ReplyDelete