Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ELF HD Powder Update

Here again with another update, so i recently purchased the HD Powder from elf for $3 using a coupon and im so happy with it. I cant compared it to MUFE since i have never owned it, even though i have used it i havent used it enough to compare. Anyways heres what it looks like on my face, its a great setting powder i love it, it does minimize my pores and it works perfect with my Revlon Photo Ready Foundation which is what im using in this picture with the powder.

You can see shimmer but like in my previous post its not that bad in person, but i just thought something, isnt this foundation suppose to make u look perfect in pictures not person hmmm... well i like it lol and the powder too
xoxo
eve

8 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I can't wait to try the Revlon PhotoReady foundation. It's not in the UK yet =(. I'm glad you're liking the HD powder xD. I don't like it, it just didn't work for me =.='

    Lovely blog btw =D. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to try this powder so bad! And I agree, the Photoready foundation has a little too much glitter in it for my taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Linda said its not available in the UK yet, but I'm part way through a swap so I can't wait to try it! I have the HD powder and didn't think about trying both together! Your skin looks lovely! (and without makeup!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was looking at Kim Kardashian at first glance!!!

    The powder looks fabulous on you, I tried the Revlon's translucent powder (that was launched along with PR Foundation) and it's too obvious on my skin...I will have to give this a try now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pic. Love this. I need to try it! I can see the shimmer too. Cute! Thanks, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so pretty! I've been wanting to try the revlon foundation line but haven't gotten around to it, do you know where I can get the Revlon photo ready foundation? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really excited about trying this product as well. I've heard great things about it. I recently did a major elf haul but this wasn't part of it, and some products were great, and some not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally giving this a try! I have been thinking about it for a couple months now, and I think its about time. You look beautiful btw =)

    ReplyDelete