So i told you in a previous post that i received as a gift from my bestie for my bday that was what i have been wanting for a pretty long while, i got my sigma brushes, the complete kit set to be exact. I was jumping with joy cuz she knew how bad i wanted them. So here they are:
*i forgot to take a picture of 3 in here oops =]
As you all know they come numbered just like the MAC brushes but the Sigma Brushes have an"SS" before each number.
In this kit i received:
- SS150 Very dense with a rounded top. Ideal to apply powder products on face and body. Natural bristles.
- SS190 Can be used to apply liquid or cream foundation. It is also recommended to apply moisturizers and conceal large areas. Synthetic bristles.
- SS187 Specially designed to generate an ‘airbrushed’ finish when used to apply liquid foundation. It can also be used to apply blush, highlight shades and loose pigments. Blend of synthetic and natural bristles.
- SS168 The angled shape makes this brush ideal to apply blush or contour shades. Natural bristles.
- SS194 The rounded, tampered, flat shape makes this brush ideal to conceal the under eye area. It is also recommended for a precise application in small areas. Synthetic bristles.
- SS275 Angled, tapered, flat top. Ideal to apply highlight shades underneath the eyebrow and on the inner corners. It can also be used for a precise application of darker shades on the crease area. Natural bristles
- SS266 Essential for the application of gel or cream eyeliner on the upper and lower lash line. This brush is also excellent to filling out the eyebrows. Synthetic bristles.
- SS252 Flat shape is ideal for application of cream formulas and eye shadow primers. It also works great with loose eye shadows or pigments. Can be used to apply color all over the lid or precisely on the lash line. Natural bristles.
- SS219 Precise application of color on the crease, outer corner, and upper and lower lash line. Also ideal to smudge out pencil liner. Natural bristles.
- SS224 Sounded and tapered top. Specially designed to apply and blend color on the crease. Natural bristles.
- SS209 An extra-fine tipped synthetic fiber brush that delivers a precise, firm, even stroke with which to line the eyes.
- SS239 Soft and dense with a rounded finish. Can be used to apply pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments. Ideal to build intense color on the eyelid. Natural bristles.
***THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BRUSHED WAS TAKEN FROM Sigma Makeup website.***
i have to say these brushes are great for those who want to start off in the makeup world. These brushes are of great quality, comparable to high end brands. So far i love them, they havent shed on me yet, and i have been using them since i got them. They are so worth it. The bristles are very soft, and thats what we all look for in brushes. so i do recommend you ladies and gents to check'em out.
Anyone have Sigma brushes? what are your experiences and thoughts on them?