Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Nov. Favourites

Could it be im actually posting again?
lol
well now that i have my camera i can =]
anyways here goes my November favorites:



  1. NYX l/s in Honey: this lippie is a great nude by itself of not i put a coat of NYX sorbet l/g on top to make it shine, but i love it without too.
  2. Almay Smart Shade Concealer in light/medium: this is a weird but good product, it does cover really well, sometimes it looks dry depending on how my skin is being (oily or not) but i gotta say i like it.
  3. Target brand Smudger Brush: this brush is my go to brush every single time i wear makeup so its my all year round fave. i like the lower lashline smudged cuz it gives me a sexy just woke up and look fierce lool..lol ok not even but u catch my drift. and it was only $2.
  4. Clinique All about Eyes cream: i love this, i used it a lot this month since it was my bday and lots of drinking was going on, which means i totally puffed up, especially in the eye area. so this does the trick every time.
  5. MAC Prep+Prime: ok ok so not a lot of people love this stuff, i personally found a better primer but this stuff is good, and its what i have been reaching for a lot lately, especially since its cold andmy nose loves to turn like rudolphs the raindeer. a bright red, and well with this my makeup stays on when i rub my nose so barely any redness.
  6. MAC Fix+ : ok so who doesnt love this stuff, it keeps my makeup intact. enough said.
  7. MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Med/Dark: this is my favorite, i put it on top of my liquid foundation to set it like my MUA told me to and it evens out my color, i love it, looking silky smoooth haha love the zohan =]
So thats it my favs, what are yours this month??

5 comments:

  1. great list. I'm in love with all things NYX and MAC these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MSF natural! great list :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great favourites! There's MAC on my list too, as well as Dove and Clinique =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Evelyn! :) I was wondering how the brushes are at target? I wanted to review about the affordable brushes that we can get when we're on a tight budget. I mean especially it's the holidays coming up! lol. I love your blog btw. I hope to see more entries soon!

    http://skincareandmakeupreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete