Thursday, November 5, 2009

In search of the perfect Red

Hello gorgeous gals and gents if any =]
as you see im in search of the perfect Red lipstick!
And of course MAC has several lipsticks to offer but i want the perfect drugstore brand.
A few weeks ago me and my bestie hit up Target to buy a red lipstick, we purchases REVLON's kiss me coral....well that wasnt actually a red lol it was...i bet you couldnt guess...a coral lol
it was like a orangey red of course. So we were bummed but ok cuz we liked the coral. So now i ask you lovely ladies out there, whats the perfect red??? her bday is sunday and i would like to get it for her, so any suggestions??? it can be any brand even high end, but i would like to hear more about drug store so all the girls out there that cant afford MAC can also look fabulous!
Thanks!
xoxo
eve

3 comments:

  1. Here are some good ones: NYC lipstick in sheer red(I wore it on Halloween)...Revlon "cherries in the snow"- i heard its pretty, but I havent actually seen it so I don't know if that's true but a lot of bloggers like it. Oh and I know Russian red by MAC is good, but it is more expensive. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.. I can never find my perfect red lipstick, so hope you can find yours soon. Let me know what you end up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I'm looking for the perfect pink lipstick!

    ReplyDelete