Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another Haul

Hello Lovelies,
I come to you with a haul today
I visited my local Walgreems to pick up some regular stuff like moisturizer and what not
and when browsing the makeup aisle i came across these
the Wet n Wild palettes.
Now i had told myself no more makeup because i had enough, but at $4.99 ea. palette who could resist =]

I picked up 3 of the 4 I got the ones in (L to R) Lust, Greed, and Vanity
these shadows are amazingly pigmented, and as u have already seen everywhere most the shadows are dupes for MAC ones.
I didnt swatch them because im sure u have seen plenty of swatches everywhere.
But im loving these palettes they are well worth it.

I also purchased a Wet n Wild Mega Liner in Plum
Im definitely liking this liquid liner even though i do have to go over it several times.

And last but not least...
I purchased 2 lipsticks
in 903c Just Peachy and 902c Bare it All
OMG!!!
these lipstick are amazing! i love them, they go on real smooth, very creamy, and they are matte, so no glitter which is what i wanted. I have been using these non stop especially bare it all its the perfect nudey brown color for me and $2.99 ea you cant beat that.
902c Bare it All is a possible dupe for MAC Brave new Bronze Lipstick.



Swatches of the liner and lipsticks


Have any of you tried these products? If so what did you think?

xoxo
Eve

7 comments:

  1. Love these lippies, I have not tried the palettes though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Wet n'Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palettes. I love Lust and Vanity! Such pretty and pigmented colors :) Great Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I was very skeptical of these palettes but I bought the Vanity one, and I'm really impressed! I've been meaning to pick up some of those lippies too but ugh, I have one to many! lol (story of my life!)

    Btw, love the new layout : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the Wet n Wild MegaLiner in brown and I really don't like the applicator brush. I just couldn't get used to it! I've been curious about those palettes. Every time I'm in the beauty department I have to resist temptation because I have so much shadow already! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. i WANT IT ALL!!!especially the lipsticks...ps good looking out on the EGGS post lol..I update that post and gave you a shot out...I swear I didnt even think about that..I was to focused on all that chocolate hahahaha

    ReplyDelete