Last Month i used these items non stop:
- Sample size Urban Decay Pocket Rocket in Doug- this is such a cute color, i wear it even when i dont wear makeup. The only thing about this is the scent...i asked several of my friends to identify the scent and everyone agreed it smelled like waffles and syrup lol i kind of dont like that.
- MAC Lavendar Wind Lipglass- this is such a sheer gloss but if applied over certain lipsticks you can definitely notice the purple in it, its so pretty.
- Lancom Definicil High Def Mascara- this is sample that came with some stuff my mom bought and i love it, makes my lashes super thick and thats what i look for in a mascara.
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Iced Mocha-Love this color, i like using this as a liner on my waterline, or as a base when doing neutrals.
- MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach- This is my HG blush, i mean it when i say EVERYONE should have this blush in their collection im not joking, it compliments all skin colors.
- Revlon PhotoReady Foundation- this is also my HG foundation, it glides on so easily and it makes my face look wonderful lol if you havent tried it you must.
- MAC Crushed Metal Pigments Stack 2- These are gorgeous colors, they are very neutral which i can used with pretty much any shadow i want, i have been reaching for these often.