Wednesday, March 10, 2010

40 Q's Tag

I got this from Laura
i wanted to do it tooo!

~ Skincare ~

1) How many times do you wash your face daily?
I would have to say i wash it 2x a day. In the morning when i get up so i can be fresh and ready to start my day. And at night when im getting ready for bed, i wash it to remove all the makeup and gunk!

2) What skin type do you have?
I would say combination dry in the winter and oily in the summer which blows, i wear moisturizer all year round.

3) What is your current facial wash?
I am in love with Cetaphil. This to me is the best facial wash, it cleans up my face pretty well without it making it dry or oily.

4) Do you exfoliate?
Yes, i exfoliate once a week using St. Yves apricot scrub, im trying to finish up the tube though cuz i really want to try something much more gentle.

5) What brand do you use?
St. Yves

6) What moisturiser do you use?
I love using my Nivea creme its perfect, most people say its too oily for them, well when you do first put it on its is oily but then my face just sucks it in and its nice and soft.

7) Do you have freckles?
Yes, ugh i hate them so much.

8) Do you use eye cream?
Yes, I have been using Clarins for the day and i use eye Miracle Worker at night.

9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
i have acne prone skin, but honestly the secret to keeping my face from breakouts is...to STOP touching my face. People never notice how much they touch their face throughout the day, from a chin scratch to an eye rub and so on and so forth, and in between that you just went to the store and touched the counter where there are tons of germs lurking. So i learned to not touch my face and i dont breakout as often.

10) Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
No i heard its very drying.

~ Make-up ~

11) What foundation do you use?
I use the Revlon Photoready on my i have time to put on makeup days, and I use MAC studio fix powder on my im in a rush days.

12) How about concealer?
I use mac select cover up

13) Do you know your undertone colour?
actually no, and i did take a makeup class before and knew what it was

14) What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love them, they make my makeup look that much more stunning and my eyes big or small depending on the lashes and what look im going for.

15) Did you know you were supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes i know, but who actually follows that rule??? Food doesnt even expire when it says it does, so if its not dry or nasty looking i figure why not still use it.

16) What brand of mascara do you use?
I
am in love with L'oreal Voluminous mascara its amazing and Lancome Definicil High Def masacra my HG

17) Sephora or Mac?
Both, if you could buy MAC at sephora then i would say Sephora but since they dont i love them both equally

18) Do you have a Mac Pro card?
No.

19) What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
The tools i use on a regular basis is my Mac 187, 227, 224, 252 and large 182 kabuki i think its the 182 or is it the 188?

20) Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I use UDPP

21) For the face?
Usually i dont but if im going be outside where its cold or windy, or im going to be dancing i use MAC prep and prime

22) What is your favourite eyeshadow colour or shade?
Purple. I love purples, most of my eye looks include purple, i love using MAC sketch to darken up my crease and make my eye looks that much more dramatic.

23) Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
I use both, blacktrack fluidline for lashline and Urban decay 24/7 IN Zero on my lower lashline

24) How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
its only happen a couple of times.

25) What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I think they are great i love them because they last you a long time and they could be used in so many different ways.

26) Do you use mineral makeup?
MAC MSF

27) What is your favourite lipstick?
This is tricky, my fav lippie has to be Revlon Pink Pout and MAC Curtsy they are just perfect.

28? How about lipgloss?
Bigelow lipgloss is the best! Or my mac lipglass in Perfectly pink (Flashtronic Collection)

29) What is your favourite blush to use?
I love Mac Buff and NARS Orgasm

30) Do you buy your makeup on Ebay?
NOpe!

31) Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes i love Neutrogena, Physicians Formula, and Revlon

32) Do you go to CCO's?Cosmetic Company Outlet?
I went twice first time i got some good stuff, second time was disappointed

33) Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I did it once because the teacher is a friend of mine, she is very talented and it was so much fun

34) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
yes, i have shaky hands when im nervous, like if im going on a date but usually im pretty precise

35) Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Wearing too much blush that you begin to look like you have a fever and ur cheeks are super red or something thats so ugly.

36) Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick or eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I love both, when i go out i do colorful looks, when im going to school or work i do neutrals.

37) Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Kim K, she is always on point with her makeup and Gwen Stefani always sporting that gorgeous red lip

38) If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
gotta say mascara, it makes my eyes look more dramatic therefore sexy hehe

39) Could you leave the house without any makeup on?
yes i do it often, i like to get as much sleep in as i can, plus i like to let my face breathe

40) Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Mmmm...people tell me i look good without, but it think i look better with it on

41) In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line?
Well i own different brands, they all work for the purposes i bought them for, so to answer that i cant say the best line is this...because one brand can have something that works really well that another one doesnt, so i like all the brands.

42) What do you think of makeup?
I think its an art that anyone can master it with the right tools and practice. Makeup is meant to be fun and to make someone feel that much better, its like heroin for woman lol jk

No comments:

Post a Comment