Thursday, April 30, 2009

The WolfPack


So I am in love with the Twilight Saga and i was super excited when i saw the pictures of the wolf pack even though I am total Team Edward!!! Since the story in New Moon has more to do with Bella and Jacob while Edward is out of the picture they had to do something about it and they did buy getting gorgeous hunky guys to keep us ladies entertained! What i didnt like about this new sneak peek was that they don't include "Jacob Black" in this picture or we also know him as Taylor Lautner. I think that would have totally completed the pack don't you guys think so? P.S. Something sorta related to this, I just finished reading Midnight Sun, Stephanie's rough draft should i say. And i was so disappointed at the fact that she does not wish to complete it! I wish we could find the SOB that posted the unfinished copy online so we Twilight fans can give him or her a piece of our minds. Anyways back to the book, I was really enjoying it, its like i already knew that Edward would be thinking that but you just needed to be sure. Gosh Stephanie Meyer is so talented, her work just fascinates me. Well hopefully she decides that maybe Edward and Bella didnt have a happy ending....yet! xoxo, Eve

1 comment:

  1. I'm super excited for the movie ! ! ! i can't wait ! ! hhahaa.. i still can't believe how cute bella & jacob were in the book.

    ReplyDelete