Thursday, April 30, 2009

TRESemme Heat Tamer Review


So I decided that my hair was going to sooner or later fall off if i didnt use some kind of heat protectant. So while i did do some shopping around i decided to try the TRESemme heat tamer. So this is going to be my review on it.

Pros

  • Smells really good
  • Easy to spray nozzle
  • Leaves a good nice shine afterwards
  • Does protect against the heat!

Cons


  • If to much product is used, it makes your hair oily
  • You definitely have to wash your hair everyday
  • have to use each time you are going to apply heat to hair.

So there you have it! I would give this product a 4 out 5 because honestly all you have to do is spray sparingly all over hair. (a little goes a long way) That way you dont get this nasty greasy hair when your done. Thats what i do and my hair is really looking a lot better than it did before. So i would recommend using this product, plus its cheap i think it ranges between 4 - 5 bucks if im not mistaken.
So let me know what you guys think.
xoxo, Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment