Thursday, April 30, 2009

Art Piece of the Week


So this is my piece of the week! It's the beautiful Marilyn Monroe in an Andy Warhol image creation.
I think that this is so awesome, the hues and saturation make each of the pieces look the same but totally different. It's like your getting a new pose each time. Maybe its just me but i think that this kind of work opens the door to everything and anything imaginable. It's like back in the day when you would watch tv and it would tune out into a screen with a bunch of lines of different colors. Its like this image morphs and it makes me trip out every single time. If i were high this definitely something i would want to stare at for a while.
But enough of all my jabbering, this is a great piece of work and i hope all you art lovers enjoy it as much as i do, Andy Warhol is a genius.
xoxo, Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment