In’s and Out’s
1) Starbucks Iced Green Tea. Totally refreshing and light, better than the caramel frapps. Don’t get me wrong I love those too.
2) Gladiator sandals. The are just super cute and they honestly go with a lot of my outfits.
3) Big flower earrings and cocktail rings. They are making them much cuter and bigger and colorful. I know Bliss and Forever 21 have a large variety.
4) Coral colored nail polish. I don’t know but its summer and that color just goes with everything.
1) Timberland’s worn by girls. Girls, girls, girls, those were so not cute ever in a girl, I don’t care if they came in pink and baby blue. So please let it go.
2) Over-processed hair! I really find it ugly when a girl flips her and cant because her hair so fried. I know you ladies know what I’m talking about, its like there’s no bounce it just doesn’t move.
3) Tinkerbell tattoos. I know every girl wanted one on her back or her ankle or wherever. But seriously that is not cute, it stays on you forever, trends don’t. be smart don’t permanently mark yourself just because it sounds cool at the moment.