Friday, May 1, 2009

MAC's Prep + Prime Review


Hey guys, so I am going to be doing a review on the prep + prime from MAC.
(Along with the review you will get a cool little trick that my MA taught me)
So let me say that this is AMAZING!!!! I am truly loving this product. What I love is the fact that it is so silky and makes my skin feel really good after its applied. As well as it grabs on to the makeup really good and i love that.
It does what its made to do, so i give it a 2 thumbs up! Now for a really neat trick my MA taught me; if your looking for a flawless look, the look of great skin..you know what i am talking about, well if you have this product and your studio fix powder foundation what you you want to do is: First apply 2 pumps of the pre+prime to your face and dont let it get dry, so you have to do this quickly, so while its still wet on your face take your brush or sponge that has your studio fix powder on it and put it on your face like normal. The mixture of the wet prime and the dry powder will give your face that fresh foundation look. Make sure you buff it all in so you dont get streaks on your face! But yea, tada!!!! thats my secret for girls who dont want to try liquid foundation or are allergic to it. Let me know how that worksout for you ladies!

xoxo, Eve

1 comment:

  1. thanks 4 the reveiw! i been eyeing this prodeuct, think ima pick it up now:] is it silicone-ey or lotion-ey?

    ReplyDelete