Tuesday, May 5, 2009

L'Oreal Luminous Color Glaze


Hey guys, I wanted to do a review on the L’Oreal Luminous Color Glaze product. See I dye my hair at home cuz I don’t have money right now to go get it done at a salon. So I buy the boxes from the store. And well lets face it, their permanent dye really only lasts 2-3 weeks and that’s with me only washing my hair only 3 times a week.. Any who, so I started looking into products that can help keep the color last longer. I dye my hair a red like a deep auburn before that I use to have dark brown hair, which is my natural hair color. Well when I was at Wal-Mart I came across this product and decided that I should try it out. I fell in love!!!! It does exactly what it says it will do, help maintain the color, and help look vibrant and shiny. I seriously give it a two thumbs up, it keeps the color lasting up to 5-6 weeks. So its safe to say that its definitely worth it. Since I use the red one I don’t know about the other colors, you have to seriously wash your hands right after you apply the product otherwise you will end up with some bright red hands. =] so ladies if your tired of dying your hair and the color just doesn’t seem to stay I suggest this! Let me know what you think.
Xoxo, Eve

1 comment:

  1. Awesome ! I need to try this. Thanks, for the review.

    ReplyDelete