Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rodarte Post...

Good morning everyone,
I just wanted to comment on my post from the MAC Rodarte collection that i posted yesterday...
The internet is a great place to search, read, and write on anything you wish.
Blogger.com provides us with the opportunity for us to express what it is that we want to talk about. People can go ahead and follow your blog because they like what you have to say. With that being said...
Everyone and I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion, if you dont agree with mine that is fine, I dont expect anyone to agree with what I have to say.
I go and post on blogger to voice out MY OPINION on what i feel i want to talk about that given day.
You may or may not like what I have to say and that is fine, but please do not judge me for all you know about me is what I may look like and some of the things i say.
That does not mean that you know where I come from, if i have morals, or what I am all about.
I am just like you, a beauty blogger who loves and lives off makeup, we may not agree on things but like i said thats ok.
The MAC Rodarte collection is controversial
and yes the names to their products are tasteless, but I still am not offended by it.
But because the idea of how they came up with the products and the product names dont really go hand and hand I will NOT be purchasing from this collection.
I am not boycotting it I just feel that there wasnt heart behind it like they say.
I do not expect every collection to have heart behind it but i do expect to see products have an important meaning or match their ideas to the products like the rest of the other collections if that makes any sense (To the beach, All races, Hello Kitty,etc., their ideas matched the packaging an the names)
Like if they wanted to match their ideas "Factory" should be some ugly grey or brown but its not.
So I apologize if i have offended anyone that was never my intention, I just wanted to voice my opinion on something that probably wont even pull through.
Sorry Rodarte ladies
But your stuff aint gonna sell, and if your idea was to stir up buzz..
well ding ding ding! you did but not in a good way

No comments:

Post a Comment