Friday, February 12, 2010

Tag

I was tagged by Gorgeous Khristine
and the rules of this tag are:

"Post 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, link back to the person who awarded you and pass along for up to ten people."


  1. My coco. He's such a fun and loving dog...he has character lol no really i should enlist him in doggy olympics, he has a lot of talent.
  2. Blogging. I love coming to work and signing in to my blog and reading about everything you guys/gals have to write about, it keeps me well entertained and knowledgeable too. =]
  3. Bear. He totally makes me laugh with the dumb things he says or how he always shows off to me when he doesnt have to. How he can make me feel beautiful everyday.
  4. My girls. Wow were do i begin, my girls are the most amazing individuals i have ever met. Each one with a totally different personality, seriously i wonder how we stay friends lol but no seriously i love them to death and so grateful to have them in my life...stupid heffers lol
  5. My Fam. We are seriously disfunctional but i wouldnt have it any other way. They make me happy with the dumbest things they say...I love how my mom yells at us everyday lol no seriously...a quiet house is rare and when it does happen it makes me sad...I love having tons of people at my house...makes it feel homey =]
  6. Makeup. Haha you knew that one was coming. Everything about makeup makes me happy. My fam and friends think im nuts for wanting and buying so much, but they know its my passion, my art. Its not just owning it, its creating a beautiful canvas with it.
  7. Traveling. I never travel seriously its rare but i love it. I love adventure the adrenaline i get because im somewhere that isnt familiar to me makes me feel alive...That my friends is happiness.
  8. God. I found myself last year and it was the most amazing thing that ever happen to me. Letting God into my life was the best thing for me. The love i now have could never be replaced. He showed me lots of things...and makes me happy.
  9. Shopping...its my therapy
  10. Going to the beach. The beach is like my oasis its where i let all my fears and anything bother me drift away..it will always be my happy place

SO.. now i will pass the tag to the following beauties:

N1kk1sSecr3t

Msztrin

J-Ezzy

BeautyGirl24

Jo'


Lipstickrules

lowster

Pretty Much Makeup

Too Much Blush

Miss P

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I haven't done a tag in a long time, and I loooove them! I'll do it as soon as I can =)
    ♥ Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girl. the settings i normally have it on is the no flash on the dial. just have a steady hand or if you need, just use your tripod. i usually make sure the lens is the furthest back possible and the only lens i own right now is the 18-55mm. so most of the time it's on 18mm so i can get a better lighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if it is at night, referring to indoor lighting yes, just make sure you have enough lighting in the room. but if you're doing things like taking pictures of the moon and stuff, that's a whole nother story lol. night indoor lighting usually takes a bit longer to take pictures because it has to try to get as much light into the photo as possible. if my hands aren't good ill def. use the tripod or set it down for a self timer.

    ReplyDelete